Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Writing Starter #8

Life would be so much easier if I were a cartoon character.  I would get a flat rate on everything I bought.  I wanted to think of more puns but I'm really not feeling up to it today.  Basically, being a cartoon would be horrifying because I could not control my own destiny.  Some writer sitting in some dark room in the real world could control my every move.  Everything I did would be some planned plot with some neat resolution.  That's not what life is.  Life could never be a cartoon because cartoons only exist within the life and existence that we have created for ourselves.  But creative writing is about depicting the impossible, and exploring the unimaginable, so I probably should have just tried to think about it instead of writing all of this crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment